Table of Contents
A question many women wonder “Where to inject botox for lip flip ?” Botox lip flip It involves using Botox to enhance the upper lip. Just a few quick injections can help loosen the upper lip and roll upwards slightly, making more of the upper lip appear. It is an excellent alternative to fillers for patients who want a finer improvement than fillers provide, or for those who want to improve the shape of their upper lip with minimal effort.
In short,botox lip flip it is a popular procedure that makes your lips look fuller without increasing the volume of your lips.
Benefits of Botox Lip Flip Treatment
- Your upper lip becomes prominent
- Lip flip can also have a wrinkle-reducing effect on your upper lip and soften vertical lip lines.
- If your gums are visible when you smile, special injections can relax your lip lift muscles, making your gums less visible when you smile.
- Lip flip makes more of your lip appear when you smile
- Lip flip is more economical than lip augmentation
- You can return to your normal activities immediately after your Botox injections.
What are the risks of lip flipping?
- Lip flip is temporary, it takes about 3-4 months
- You may have trouble spitting, whistling and pronouncing certain words.
- It takes about two weeks for you to see results after the injection.
- The muscles around your lip may relax too much. If Botox injections are too close to your mouth, you may drool, have trouble drinking, and have trouble speaking. This may take until the Botox wears off.
What is the difference between a lip flip and lip fillers?
Your lips will have a fuller appearance immediately after lip augmentation and injection procedures.
During the lip flip procedure, your healthcare provider injects Botox into parts of your upper lip. After about a week, injections make your lip look fuller without adding any bulk to your lip.
Lip flips often look more natural than lip fillers.
Who needs a lip flip?
As we age, our lips shrink and the distance between the corners of your mouth may increase. If you want your lips to look fuller, lip flip is for you.
Also the perfect solution if you don’t want lip fillers and want to reduce the appearance of wrinkles.
Why is a lip flip done?
Lip flip does not prevent aging, but makes it look fuller without lip augmentation.
Over time, inadequate and unhealthy diet, smoking and sun damage can push you to turn your lips.
How long does a lip flip last?
The effect of Botox ends eventually. Lip twisting takes 2 to 5 months.
What happens before a lip flip procedure?
You will meet with your doctor before the lip augmentation procedure. Your doctor should evaluate you according to many factors. He or she can direct you to the following questions.
- Why do you want lip flipping
- What are your expectations
- Do you trust yourself
- Are you receiving psychological treatment?
Your doctor will evaluate your overall health, including any pre-existing health conditions or risk factors. Talk to your specialist if you have any allergies. Tell them about any prescription or over-the-counter (OTC) medications you take. These drugs can affect the healing process.
Your doctor will recommend that you avoid alcohol, smoking and aspirin use at least one week before the procedure. Alcohol and aspirin thin your blood, which can complicate the healing process. Smoking can increase the risk of bruising at your injection sites.
Your healthcare provider may take pictures of your face and lips for your medical record.